AT+ Training offers a range of course for professionals and parents
The PDD-BI assesses responsiveness to intervention in children with a pervasive developmental disorder and provides an assessment of autism that results in age-standardised scores for problem and adaptive behaviours.
The extended version of the PDD-BI consists of 10 domains:
* Sensory/Perceptual Approach Behaviours
* Ritualism/Resistance to Change
* Social/Pragmatic Problems
* Semantic/Pragmatic Problems
* Arousal Regulation Problems
* Specific Fears
Approach/Withdrawal Composite: Receptive/Expressive Social Communication Abilities:
* Social Approach Behaviours
* Expressive Language
* Learning, Memory and Receptive Language
Receptive/Expressive Social Communication Abilities Composite: Autism Composite
* Social/Pragmatic Problems – Social Approach Behaviours
* Semantic/Pragmatic Problems – Expressive Language
The PDD-BI™ is appropriate with children from a broad range of racial/ethnic and socio-economic contexts.
|Administer To||Family or caregiver|
|Age range||from 18 months to 12 years + 5 months|
|Completion Time||20-45 min (standard – extended forms)|
|Scoring Options||Hand Scoring|
|Norms||660+ children different ethnic backgrounds and geographical region|
Users recognised in graduate training programme in psychology, psychiatry, paediatrics, nursing, speech therapy or similar, currently employed in that capacity either as a clinician, part of a clinical team or part of a research team. Qualifications and employment information must be provided on the course application form.